Also Known As
Date Of Birth
Place Of Birth
- Vedado, La Habana, Cuba.
- Daughter of the popular Cuban-Venezuelan actor Julio Capote.
- Is the younger sister of singer/actress Marita Capote.
- Her family moved from Cuba to Caracas, Venezuela when she was 7 years old (1969).
- Along with her father, Julio Capote, she was cast in Bárbara, starring Mexican actress Hilda Aguirre and Venezuelan actors Edmundo Arias and Doris Wells. From there on, she performed in several telenovelas along with her sister, Marita Capote.
- In 1979, Tatiana represented the Barinas State at the Miss Venezuela Pageant, where she was the first runner-up, after Maritza Sayalero, who later on was crowned Miss Universe.
- A controversy from an incident in the dress rehearsal prevented her from being the Venezuelan representative for Miss World, despite being the favorite contestant.
- Was married to lawyer Pedro Mollet, (1983-1987), with whom she had her only child, Taniusha, in 1985.
- Also married Valdemaro Martínez, (1990-1994), a radio announcer. This marriage also ended in divorce.
- Is currently married to her third husband, Miguel Muñoz Delgado, since December 2002.
- Sings "Soy Caprichosa", theme song of Kapricho, S.A..
- 2012, Corazón Valiente, (Ofelia Ramírez).
- 2011, Sacrificio De Mujer, (Lorena Camargo).
- 2006, Mi Vida Eres Tú, (Susana).
- 2006, El Desprecio.
- 2005, Soñar No Cuesta Nada, (Matilde).
- 2003, Rebeca, (Marcela Montero De Montalbán/Amanda Gidalva).
- 2000, La Revancha, (Sandra Castillo).
- 1999, Cuando Hay Pasión, (Flavia Istoriz De Malavé).
- 1998, El País De Las Mujeres, (Herself).
- 1997, Destino De Mujer, (Giselda).
- 1997, Llovizna.
- 1991, La Mujer Prohibida, (Yarima Báez De Gallardo).
- 1989, Maribel, (Maribel).
- 1989, La Revancha.
- 1987, Roberta.
- 1985, Adriana.
- 1985, Rebeca, (Rebeca).
- 1984, Marisela, (Marisela).
- 1984, Retén De Catia.
- 1984, Adiós Miami.
- 1983, Marta y Javier, (Julia Martínez).
- 1983, Bienvenida Esperanza, (Mariana Trias).
- 1982, Kapricho, S.A.
- 1982, De Su Misma Sangre.
- 1982, Cándida.
- 1981, Luz Marina, (Dorada Alegría).
- 1980, Natalia De 8 a 9.
- 1980, Pensión Amalia.
- 1973, Raquel, (Young Ana María).
- 1972, La Doña.
- 1971, Bárbara, (Elisita).